Monday, January 5, 2009

a plan for the new year

My boyfriend and I met three years ago while both doing internships in Europe. After we had been dating for some months, he told me about his long-time interest in female domination (something I knew NOTHING about!). However, we were both very playful, comfortable with each other (though we have become even more comfortable through our adventurous sex life!) and into exploring new things. So while he tried some of my fantasies (a bit milder than this his own, e.g. sex in the ocean, role play), I tried out his. We both enjoyed it :)

It is an interesting reverse of our typical power dynamic, because he is very tall, intelligent, confident and quite dominant in everyday life. He usually has the final say in our plans, works out logistics, drives, takes care of me and comfortss me. I am relatively girly and like very much how he protects me.

In the bedroom, however, we have discovered different personalities that we enjoy playing with. Sometimes we have gone several weeks with me teasing him and denying him from coming, or severely restricting how often he is allowed to have an orgasm. While I do this, I make him massage me, bathe me sometimes, eat me out a lot (or as I call it, "kiss my pussy"), use vibrators and dildos to make me come and complete challenging, humiliating or just silly tasks.

 We definitely don't always have this female domination dynamic, though. Other months we have loving or boring or other kinds of experimental or hot sex (once I was coming so loudly that the police came)! Over the last months, I had not been teasing him. I had tried a few times, but he seemed to enjoy his freedom too much, and it didn't bother me at all to let him get away with it...for a while!

But I was excited to tease him again sometime soon.

We were away staying with friends Dec 27-Dec 29. We had to stay on separate couches and got no privacy! So, when we returned, I asked him if he had touched himself (aka masturbated) while there--He had not. I thought with a 3 day head start, it might be fun to start teasing him for a while, denying him from coming. That night I gave him head and touched him but told him he would not be allowed to come. The next morning we slept together and cuddled but still no coming for him. It went on this way until this morning (9 days)--me touching him and giving him head a lot but not letting him get what he really wanted. I let him sleep with me some, too, but not as much as he would have liked! At first, I wasn't being very dominating to him (putting him in pain or humiliating him), except for forcing the denial on him even though he didn't want it so much right then. I did make him kiss my pussy a lot, though, so there was plenty of coming for me! 

Over the last three days, though, the teasing has heated up, and I even made him wear his CB6000 chastity device (a lockable plastic device for his dick that keeps him from touching it or getting hard), though not for very long--He will have to wear it for much longer later this month! I will upload a picture of him in it soon. 

Yesterday I woke him up by touching his dick, feeling it get hard in my hands. We heated things up a bit and started playing with one of our newer toys--my strap-on. He seemed to really enjoy himself, thanking me for the morning and cuddling me tight. Also, he kept begging to come and telling me he COULD NOT wait much longer. It had been 9 days, with lots of sexual stimulation so I thought it was time for one coming! I promised him he could come that night, but I ended up having a lot of work so we were up until 4 am, both working on something for my (stressful) internship.

We did have time to come up with a very fun plan for the new year, though:

He will be starting a job in February that requires him to be gone from our shared apartment Monday-Thursday almost every week. Anyway, I thought it would be very fun if he was only allowed to come once each weekend with me. With such restriction, he will spend the week thinking about getting back home and getting to be inside me. He will show up each weekend longing to touch and please my body. I think it is very exciting having so much power. 

He agreed to my plan. I think sometimes I will make him get in his chastity device, which keeps him from touching himself, while he is gone. I can usually trust him, though, so other times I think will let him be free and touch himself for me to see on web cam, but of course no coming! He knows he will be strictly punished if he does--no sleeping with or being sexually touched or kissed by me for a month.

Also, if he wants to come on the weekend, he will need to complete a task each week. I am making him come up with the tasks but telling him they must be VERY HARD. If he proposes something too easy that week, he will automatically lose his right to come.

One more caveat. Regardless of how I let him come, in my body, in my mouth, on my breasts, in my hand, in his own hand (I'm mean, I know!), I will make him lick up every bit of his cum.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea for a blog and thank You for sharing it with all of us.

    portuguesesub

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both my wife and I are developing a crush on you. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ae a fantastic person!
    My chastity? I'm on day four.....I have managed a week before. Please update us as to how you both are doing!

    ReplyDelete